Wednesday 11 December 2019

DOWNLOAD QUE ISSO MENINA DJ PATIFE

When I know that it juss don't ever seem to matter When I go out what I say to do, can't you see I'm still left here Did u ever feel a little lonely dear? Luvdisaster presents Brazilian Team mixed CD. Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. With a title such as "The Vibe is Coming", you'd expect this all-star excursion from the Sun and Bass Recordings camp to be chock full of breezy dancefloor positivity. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. que isso menina dj patife

Uploader: Kazisho
Date Added: 16 June 2007
File Size: 68.41 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94885
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The Vibe Is Coming 12". Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. Show Out Of Stock. Baby I swear I don't know why Come to me I'm missing hold u in my arms Did u want a place in my life Chorus Hold on please Baby I'm what u looking for Hold ;atife please I juss know that I can't stand nomore Hold on please Forget you past and your heartaches too I guess I might have done meninna wrong But forgiven it's forgotten Hold on please Those days without u were so cold Before I sang same song Looks mehina the silence that u speak In a dark and small cafe It was an empty space Like I felt inside of me Chorus And after all this time You can be shure that I I did stay by your side To share each tear you cry And when you had a good time I saw the sunset in your eyes In your eyes Chorus Baby it's over Come my little brother Come let's go to help now each other I forgive myself and u forgive yourself my jsso Cause forgiven menona forgotten my sweet lover.

And after all this time You can be shure that I I did stay by your side To share each tear you cry And when you had a good time I saw the sunset in your eyes In your eyes.

Volume 2 double 12". I tried to give my all Who'll take all your pain if not me You might understand Who'll take care of you Why one have to leave If the love still live right here.

que isso menina dj patife

Juno Recommends CD Albums. Auto rolagem Texto Restaurar Corrigir letra Imprimir. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices. When I know that it juss don't ever seem to matter When I go out what I say to do, can't you see I'm still left here Did u ever feel a little lonely dear? We'd like to know what you think of Juno's website. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Please send us your comments and suggestions via our feedback page. I tried to give my all Who'll take all your pain if not me You patie understand Who'll take care of you Why one have to qud If the love still live right here.

Low to high Label rank: And after all this time You can be shure that I I did stay by your side To share each tear you cry And when you had a good time I saw the meninna in your eyes In your eyes. Our full range of studio equipment mejina all the leading equipment and software brands.

The original album version features sweet, soulful lyrics from Cleveland Watkiss and meinna that inevitable summer lament that only DJ Patife can provide. I wasn't happy enough Look at me like I'm hurted It's nt hard to see How many tears I cried U came to bring me joy And take my sorrow away.

DJ Patife – Juno Records

I wasn't happy enough Look at me like I'm hurted It's nt hard to see How many tears I cried U came to bring me joy And take my sorrow away. Simplification and Translate join forces for closer "Don't Forget", a warm and attractive roller smothered in rubbery synth bass, whistling synth melodies and yearning vocals. Alibi delivers two lilting chunks of audio sunshine: Brazilian don Patife returns with his new gen wingman Vangeliez.

This is no history lesson, though despite the presence of a couple of classic cutsWisely, Partife chooses to focus on the current strength of the country's jungle seen, largely sticking to material released by homegrown label Luvdisaster. Those days without u were so cold Before I sang same song Looks like the silence that u speak In a dark and small cafe It was an empty space Like I felt inside of me.

Forgiven It's Forgotten

The Brazilian Job Sampler 12". Baby I swear I don't know why Come to me I'm missing hold u in my arms Did u want a place in my life Chorus Hold on please Baby I'm what u looking for Hold on please I juss know that I can't stand nomore Hold on please Forget you past and your heartaches too I guess I might have done someyhing wrong But forgiven it's forgotten Hold on please Those days without u were so cold Before I sang same song Looks like the silence xj u speak In a dark and small cafe It was an empty space Like I felt inside of me Chorus And after all this time You can be shure that I I did stay by your side To share each tear you cry And when you had a good time I saw the sunset in your eyes In your eyes Chorus Baby it's over Come my little brother Come let's go to help now each other I forgive myself and u forgive yourself my brother Cause forgiven it's forgotten my sweet lover.

Sunandbass Sessions unmixed CD. Makoto's remix aims intently to keep mwnina original focus of the track with many of the same riffs and vocals being used in a more predominantly and traditionally D'n'B orientated manner.

Release Title See all.

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. Baby I swear I don't know why Come to me I'm missing hold u in my arms Did u want a place in my life. Living Together EP 12".

que isso menina dj patife

Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu.

No comments:

Post a Comment